Sometimes Android users face “Error code 110“. The error mainly occurs when updating or installing Google Play applications. This can happen if the operating system is incompatible. Most of the time,” error 110 ” occurs when a device has updated the operating system or recently installed custom firmware (LineageOS or MIUI). At the same time, tablet users are more likely to face the problem than owners of Android smartphones.
How to fix “error code 110”? in Google Play
You will find below several solutions to solve the problem for your device. There, the methods really work. Using one of them helps you to get rid of the error.
Method 1. Clear Google Play Store
One of the possible solutions is to erase your Google Play. This method is effective for many users. It is very likely to be effective for your device.
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Google Play Store -> Force stop;
- Go back to Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Google Play Store -> Clear all data;
- Go back to settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Google Play Store -> Clear the cache;
- The same steps must be performed for Google Play services;
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Google Play services;
- Erase all data, clear the cache.
You can now use the Google Play Store without errors. Restart your device and open Google Play Store, download and update the desired apps. But, if you haven’t been able to fix the error using this method, try the following.
Method 2. Install the application manually
- Find and load an appropriate file on your computer.
- Now connect your Android smartphone to your computer and copy this file to your smartphone.
- On your Android device, find the copied (loaded) file application through your device’s file manager.
- Select this file and install the application manually.
Still missed? Now seems to be the time to use the one crucial method. Return to factory settings.
Method 3. Factory reset
Keep in mind that before resetting your device to factory settings you need to back up your files and data. Make a copy otherwise all your data will be lost. More than once we have described how to do it on our pages. So, we now omit the details. Doing a factory reset is not difficult. Just follow the menu on your device.
I hope you will no longer face the problem “Error 110”. If it does happen, remember our instructions. One of the methods will certainly work for you.