Do you own Oppo a53s? If so, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
If you are a big screen lover, Oppo A53s comes with a 6.52 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Moreover, it works on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run the ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Oppo A53s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Oppo a53s USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo a53s.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or Computer in Device Manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo a53s ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to the chipset of your smartphone.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Oppo A53s specifications
The phone is equipped with a 6.52 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Moreover, it runs on Android 11 with Color OS 11.1 powered by Octa-Core processor.
The phone offers 128 GB of internal memory coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM. Also supports micro-SD card for more space.
The camera has a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple main lens with LED flash, including other features. In addition, an 8 MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
It is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in two colors Crystal Blue and Ink Black.
The price of the Oppo A53s is around 170 EUR.