Do you have the mid-range Motorola One Vision smartphone? If so, this article will take you to the latest official versions of Motorola One Vision USB Driver. Moreover, you will also get the official PC suite software.
Motorola One Vision officially entered the market in June 2019. The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), which also upgrades to Android 10, including Android One. In addition, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory.
Do you want to flash the firmware file to your device? Or do you want to root and install the custom ROM? For this you will need to connect your device to a computer. All of these operations require different pilots.
There are different drivers available for different operations. All of these drivers can be found in the download section below. Just head over there and download them all including the PC suite software.
Download Motorola One Vision USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Official Versions
- Download ADB driver for connection purposes.
- Download CDC drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download VCOM drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download SPD drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing the firmware.
- Download MediaTek drivers for Motorola One Vision.
- Download ADB and Fastboot drivers for Motorola One Vision.
- Download MTP drivers for Motorola One Vision.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software for Motorola One Vision.
Windows operating system (supported versions)
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Windows XP 32/64 bit
Instructions for downloading the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to Install Motorola One Vision USB Driver on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola One Vision.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Motorola One Vision ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of installing drivers
- You can transfer different files between your smartphone and a PC.
- Maintain the stability of the connection between two hardware devices.
- For the recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware flash file.
- Also, for rooting purposes.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
The phone was officially released in 2019, in June. As for the display, the phone is equipped with a 6.3 inch LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels.
Additionally, it runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), which also upgrades to Android 10, including Android One. It is powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM. In addition, micro-SD card support is also available.
The camera has a 48MP + 5MP dual main camera with dual LED flash. In addition, a 25 MP secondary camera is available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, USB and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
Motorola One Vision has good backup power, as it includes a 3500mAh Li-Po battery. It is officially available in two colors Sapphire Gradient and Bronze Gradient.
The Motorola One Vision price in dollars is $ 175.