Do you often listen to music or podcasts using the YouTube app? If so, you’ve probably noticed that if you lock your smartphone screen, the music also stops playing. Constantly keeping the smartphone with the screen on is not the best option either. This can cause screen burnout and increased battery consumption. how to get out of this situation? Xiaomi’s Game Turbo mode will help us with that.
How to listen to YouTube Music in the background with your Xiaomi?
- Go to the Security application -> “Game Turbo”. Tap the gear icon at the top right to activate “In-Game Shortcuts”;
- Go back and tap the plus icon at the top. Find the app that should be running in the background. In our case, it would be YouTube Music. Activate the switch next to it;
- Launch the YouTube Music app and you will notice a semi-transparent bar on the left edge of the screen. Slide your finger to the right to open the game’s turbo bar;
- Tap the arrow at the top of the panel to open an additional section;
- Finally, tap on the smartphone icon. A warning appears that the screen is about to turn off and the application will be running in the background.