WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications. This makes the communications quite easy. Just add multiple contacts and one creates its own circle. Nevertheless, it is sometimes annoying to take easy steps. After all send a message you must add the contact to your address book. And yet, you often want to get a brief contact, for example, ask or clarify something. Plus, your recipient can be a complete stranger. Some messages, that's all you need.
That's why many third-party applications take care to solve this problem in the interest of their users. The only problem is the applications can threaten security and functionality of your smartphone. On the other hand, there is a risk of incompatibility with certain operating systems ".
We will help solve the problem. On the rise our way is not necessary to install additional applications. It runs on iOS and Android.
How to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact?
The process may seem tricky for inexperienced users. When you complete a circle, the following turns out to be elementary.
- Open your favorite browser on your smartphone.
- Enter the link in the search window;
- Instead of XXX, enter your recipient phone, including the country code to the exclusion of "+";
- In other words, if a person has an American number (+1 code), it looks like https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=1413XXXXXXX;
- Press "Enter" on your smartphone.
- You will be automatically transferred to WhatsApp via "Message" to the person whose phone you have entered in your phone.
In fact, it's the secret. Have a good conversation!