If you have owned the Sony Xperia 5 III, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Sony Xperia 5 III has one of the best OLED displays featuring a 6.1 inch display. In addition, the phone runs on Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download USB Driver and Sony Xperia 5 III PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Sony Xperia 5 III USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Sony Xperia 5 III.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Sony Xperia 5 III ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Specifications Sony Xperia 5 III
The official release date for the Sony Xperia 5 III is 2021, Q2. The phone is equipped with a 6.1 OLED touchscreen, supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels.
It runs on Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. In addition, it is packed with the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers two variants, 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
In addition, the camera includes a triple main lens Zeiss 12MP + 12MP + 12MP optics with LED flash, including other features. An 8 MP secondary lens for selfies is available on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by a 4500mAh Li-Po battery. It is officially available in the colors pink, black and green.
The price of the Sony Xperia 5 III is around 930 EUR.