Nox Offline Installer is an Android emulator for Windows. It allows you to run Android applications on your Windows PC. It is similar to other popular Android apps like Andy, Bluestacks and Youwave. Nox Offline Installer is the latest Android emulator on the market. In this article, we will see how to download Nox Offline Installer for Windows PC and Mac OS.
If you want to play Android apps on a big screen, Nox is the best way to do it. It is filled with many features like changing the screen resolution.
Features of Nox
- It allows you to run Android apps on your computer.
- It is integrated with Google Play Store.
- It has multiplayer mods.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- You can use the app for free.
Download Nox Offline Installer for Window PC
Currently, Nox Offline Installer runs on Android Nougat. It will support all Android applications. The software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. The Nox Offline installation program is integrated with Google Play Store, so it is particularly easy to run applications directly from the Play Store in the software. Follow the simple steps below to download Nox Offline Installer on your PC.
- Download Nox for PC.
- Search for the downloaded file and double-click on it to go ahead with the installation procedure.
- Click on ‘Install.’ It will take few minutes for completing the installation procedure.
- Click on “Start.”
You can now use Nox Offline Installer to run Android apps on your Windows PC.
Download Nox Offline Installer for Mac
The Nox Offline Installer download process for Mac is quite similar to Windows PC. Go through the process below, and you are ready to go.
- Open Safari browser on your Mac computer.
- Download Nox for Mac.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file.
- Click on “Install” and then on “Start.”
The Nox Offline Installer is now ready for your Mac device.