If you have an LG Optimus One P500 smartphone and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, luckily you have come to the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you with the latest LG drivers for your LG P500 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. After downloading the LG P500 mobile USB drivers, watch the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below.
All of these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows operating system like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Watch the video tutorials carefully and you are good to go.
Download LG P500 Drivers
- Download LG (ADB) drivers for connection purposes.
- Download LG Drivers (CDC) to flash firmware.
- Download LG (VCOM) drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download LG configuration (ADB and Fastboot) for LG Optimus One P500.
- Download LG MediaTek driver for LG Optimus One P500.
- Download LG MTP driver for LG Optimus One P500.
How to Install LG P500 USB Drivers on Computer
Simple guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on a computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. Perform this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- To flash firmware files on your smartphone.
- To transfer files to your computer.
- To update or install the latest firmware.
- To root your smartphone.
- To flash custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- To flash the original ROM.
LG Optimus One P500 review
As for the display, the phone is equipped with a 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen which supports the resolution of 320 × 480 pixels. It runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo), also upgradable to 2.3 (Gingerbread) powered by a 600 MHz processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 170MB with 512MB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card for additional storage. The phone’s camera includes a 3.15 MP main camera. When it comes to connectivity, the LG P500 includes GPS, USB, radio, Bluetooth and WLAN. The sensors on the phone are the accelerometer, proximity and compass.
The LG Optimus One P500 is powered by a 1500mAh Li-Ion battery and comes in six stunning colors: black, wine, titan, blue, silver and purple.
The price of the LG P500 is around 100 EUR.
If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know in the comments section.