Have you bought this Vivo Y20s smartphone? but still not downloaded the official drivers, so consider this article as a help guide. Here you will find all the latest drivers as well as the Vivo PC software.
A beautiful smartphone with a stunning design with gradient colors appeared on the market in 2020, in October. The big screen includes 6.51 inches running on Android 10, including Funtouch 10.5 or Funtouch 11.
It is really important to have the required drivers installed on the computer for a particular model of smartphone. In many situations, you will need to install specific drivers. Drivers bridge the gap between the software interface and the hardware components.
There are different drivers for Vivo Y20 which help to perform different operations. In short, go to the download section of this page below. Additionally, download all drivers including Vivo PC Suite software.
Download USB drivers and PC Suite software Vivo Y20s: the latest official versions
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo Y20s drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y20s.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Vivo Y20s ADB drivers on your computer.
- For connection purpose, you need to install ADB drivers.
- Likewise, to flash firmware, installation of CDC, VCOM, SPD and Qualcomm is required. Depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- For the MediaTek chipset, install the MediaTek drivers.
- By running the ADB and Fastboot commands, install the ADB and Fastboot configuration.
- For transferring media files, you need to install MTP drivers.
- To perform various operations under a single interface, install the Vivo PC Suite software.
Vivo Y20s Specifications
Viv Y20s was officially available on the market in 2020, in October. The phone supports dual SIM card. As for the display, the phone has a 6.51 inch screen. It offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11, including Funtouch 10.5 or 11. Getting started with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset including an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding storage, the phone offers three variants of 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 6 GB of RAM and the final with 8 GB of RAM. Micro-SD card is also supported to expand the storage capacity.
The phone’s camera includes a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple main camera with LED flash. An 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies on the front.
Phone connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
The Vivo Y20s is powered by a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in three colors: Nebula Blue, Obsidian Black and Purist Blue.
The price of the Vivo Y20s is around 180 EUR.