Mi Mix Alpha is something structured with a different design. The phone comes in the form of a screen that contains no frames, including a flexible AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. If you own this spectacular smartphone with a large screen, then you should have the officially released Xiaomi USB / ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha smartphone in order to perform various operations or successfully connect it to your computer without any hassle.
Here you will find all the Xiaomi elements required for your Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha in terms of USB / ADB drivers and some other included files which are also useful, as well as a detailed installation guide based on how to install the driver USB Xiaomi on the computer provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Before installing, you need to watch the video tutorials in order to install them easily on your computer without any mess.
Short review of the Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is equipped with a large fluid capacitive touchscreen 7.92 AMOLED supporting the resolution of 2088 × 2250. The default version of the installed software is Android 10 with MIUI 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 512 GB of memory with 12 GB of RAM. The phone’s camera includes Triple 108MP + 12MP + 20MP with dual LED flash, including functionality and triple secondary camera with dual LED flash. The phone’s connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity, the compass and the barometer. The Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is powered by Li-Po 4050 mAh and is only available in one black color. The price of the Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha is around 2500 EUR.
Download Xiaomi USB / ADB Driver for Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (ADB and Fastboot) Configuration for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download MTP driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Video tutorials on how to install the ADB driver on a computer
Guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on the computer
Step 1: Download the ADB and Fastboot configuration above, then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you will need to press “Y” then press the Enter key to execute. perform this step until the pop-up windows of the installation wizard appear. Now click on the “Next” button in the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Different pilots are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without any hassle.
- Provide a software interface to the hardware.
If you have a question related to this post, let us know in the comments section.