Do you own Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual? If yes, you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or to the flashing firmware of your device.
In this article, we will provide you with the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the tested Xiaomi ADB / USB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual as well as the detailed installation guide and video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers. We have included Xiaomi drivers which are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Before installing these drivers, you will need to watch the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below.
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual Review
Regarding the screen, the phone is equipped with a 6.22 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen supporting the resolution of 720 × 1520 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of the software installed is Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
In terms of internal storage, Redmi 8A Dual offers two variants of 32 GB with 2 GB of RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB of RAM and also supports the micro-SD card for additional storage. The phone’s camera includes a 13MP + 2MP dual primary camera with LED flash, including features and an 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, radio and USB. The sensors on the phone are the proximity, the accelerometer and the compass. The Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual is powered by a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and is available in three impressive colors: sky white, sky blue and night gray.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual in dollars is around $ 112.
Download Xiaomi ADB / USB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (ADB and Fastboot) Configuration for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
- Download MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
- Download MTP driver for Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual.
Video tutorials on how to install the ADB driver on a computer
Easy guide to install the ADB and Fastboot configuration on the computer
Step 1: Download the ADB and Fastboot configuration above, then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you will need to press “Y” then press the Enter key to execute. perform this step until the pop-up windows of the installation wizard appear. Now click on the “Next” button in the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of pilots
- Drivers provide a means of communication between software and a hardware component.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without any hassle.
Let us know in the comment section if you have a problem with this post.