We welcome you here on this page and will serve you Huawei P40 Pro Official USB Driver. In addition, you can also download the official software product HiSuite from the Huawei smartphone brand.
If you want to connect your Huawei P40 Pro to computer or want to use Hi Suite software, then you need to download and install official drivers on your PC. There are different pilots and all pilots have their own specific goal.
Simply head over to the download section of this page below. Additionally, download all drivers and install them on your computer by following the instructions provided below.
Download Huawei P40 Pro USB Driver and Hi Suite Software: Official
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Huawei P40 Pro USB drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Huawei P40 Pro.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed Huawei P40 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
If you have any problem installing these Huawei P40 Pro USB drivers, let us know in the comments section.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use HiSuite PC Suite, you will need to install the official Huawei drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purpose, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications
Huawei P40 Pro was officially released in 2020, in April. The phone has a 6.58 inch OLED display which supports a resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 with an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB with 8 GB or 512 GB with 8 GB of RAM.
As far as the camera is concerned, the phone brings Quad 50 MP + 12MP + 40MP + TOF 3D with Leica optics including LED flash and other features. The secondary camera selfies have a 32MP lens.
The phone’s connectivity support includes Bluetooth, WLAN, infrared port, GPS, USB and NFC. The phone has a 4200 mAh Li-Po battery. It comes in five awesome colors which are Blush Gold, Silver Frost, Ice White, Black, and Deep Sea Blue.
The price of the Huawei P40 Pro in dollars is around $ 755.