Do you want to flash the firmware file to your smartphone? If so, you will need to download and install the required drivers for your smartphone. Here you will be able to download the Moto E5 Cruise drivers. In addition, you can also download the PC Suite software.
Moto E5 Cruise comes with a 5.2-inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. In addition, it runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by a Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
Drivers play an important role when it comes to connecting your smartphone to a computer or flashing the firmware file on your device. All required drivers must be installed before performing any particular operation.
Just go to the download section of this page below. In addition, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC.
Download Motorola Moto E5 Cruise and PC Suite Drivers: Official Updates (2021)
Moto USB Driver for Windows OS (Supported Versions)
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Download ADB driver for connection purposes.
- Download CDC drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download VCOM drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download SPD drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing the firmware.
- Download MediaTek drivers for Moto E5 Cruise.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot drivers for Moto E5 Cruise.
- Download MTP drivers for Moto E5 Cruise.
- Download Motorola USB Network Driver.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software for Moto E5 Cruise.
Instructions for downloading the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Drivers On PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto E5 Cruise.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto E5 Cruise ADB drivers on your computer.
Why Install Motorola USB Drivers?
According to the requirements of different circumstances, it is essential to install the drivers on your PC.
- For connection purpose, you need to install ADB drivers.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware file, one needs to install the CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm or SPD drivers depending on the particular smartphone chipset.
- To run ADB and Fastboot commands successfully, you need to install ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- To instantly perform multiple operations on your smartphone, you need to download and install PC Suite.
Motorola Moto E5 Cruise Specifications
Moto E5 Cruise was officially released in 2018, in July. As for the display, the phone has a 5.2 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
The phone runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with a Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. When it comes to storage capacity, the phone offers 16 GB internal memory with 2 GB of RAM. What’s more, also supports micro-SD card for more storage.
The phone features an 8MP main camera with LED flash including features. In addition, a 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies is available on the front.
Phone connectivity support includes radio, USB, WLAN, Bluetooth and GPS. The sensors present on the phone are the compass, the proximity and the accelerometer.
The phone is powered by a Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. It is only available in one color which is navy.
The Motorola Moto E5 Cruise price in dollars is around 40 USD.