Motorola Moto E6 users can get official drivers for their devices from this article. What’s more, we also provide PC Suite software which can help you to perform any operation on your smartphone directly with just one click.
Motorola Moto E6 made its mark in the market in August 2019. The phone packs an Octa-Core processor. The official version of the operating system installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie).
To perform any operation on your smartphone using your PC, you need to download and install various drivers available for your particular model.
Likewise, there are different drivers for Motorola Moto E6 officially available for different purposes.
Simply download all the drivers and PC Suite software and let them install on your PC by following the instructions below.
Download Motorola Moto E6 USB Driver and PC Suite for PC: Latest Official Versions
- Download ADB driver for connection purposes.
- Download CDC drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing the firmware.
- Download MediaTek drivers for Moto E6.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot drivers for Moto E6.
- Download MTP drivers for Moto E6.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software for Moto E6.
Windows operating system (supported versions)
Motorola Moto E6 drivers for Windows 10 64-bit and 32-bit. Likewise, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32/64 bit versions).
Instructions for downloading the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to Install Motorola Moto E6 USB Driver on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto E6.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now go to “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto E6 ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of installing drivers
- You can transfer different files between your smartphone and a PC.
- Maintain the stability of the connection between two hardware devices.
- For the recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware flash file.
- Additionally, for rooting purposes.
- You can perform various operations on your smartphone using third-party software that requires drivers for the detection of a particular hardware model.
Let us know in the comments section if you have any issue with installing these Motorola Moto E6 USB drivers.
Motorola Moto E6 Specifications
In August 2019, the Motorola brand entered the market with another mid-range smartphone.
The device has a 5.5 inch IPS LCD touch screen. The display resolution is quite good at 720 × 1440 pixels.
Moreover, it runs on Android 9.0 (Pie). The processor seems to be fast as it offers Octa-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53. The Moto E6 can store a lot of data with 16 GB of internal storage. If it gets low. In addition, it can also be extended with a micro-SD card.
It comes with a single rear camera with 13MP with LED flash including the features. On top of that, 5MP secondary functions on its front for selfies.
Connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, radio and USB. Additionally, the sensors involve the accelerometer, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
It offers a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Official available in two colors which are Starry Black and Navy Blue.
The price of the Motorola Moto E6 is around 130 EUR.