If you are a Samsung Galaxy A52 user, this article is for you. It contains all the latest versions of Galaxy A52 drivers as well as other software such as PC Suite. let’s dive into the main area and pick up the official drivers for your smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy A52 is something extraordinary at an affordable price. It offers high-end design and a different touch in a mid-range category. The phone has a 6.5 inch screen and runs on Android 11 including a 3.1 user interface.
Why are drivers needed?
The need for different pilots is mandatory in a period of execution of a particular operation. Like, connect your smartphone to a computer. You want to perform various operations on your smartphone using software.
Likewise, a lot more things require pilots. if you want to use the Odin Tool, The original firmware file may be flashing on your device.
Or your smartphone is trapped in a dangerous situation, surely you would opt to use different kinds of software in order to restore your device.
All of these software and operations require specific types of drivers.
To download all of these drivers, simply head to the download section of this page below. Additionally, download all available drivers.
Download Samsung Galaxy A52 USB Drivers: Official
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Samsung Galaxy A11 USB drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A52.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy A52 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purpose, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
About Samsung Galaxy A52
The Samsung Galaxy A52 hit the market in 2021, in March. The phone has a 6.5 inch Super AMOLED touchscreen. Providing good visual experience with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution.
Plus, it runs on Android 11, including One UI 3.1. In addition, an Octa-Core processor is used for processing.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 4/6/8 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM. In addition, micro-SD card is also supported for external storage.
The camera includes 64MP + 12MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP Quad main camera with LED flash. Additionally, a 32MP secondary camera is available on the front for selfies.
Connectivity support includes USB, Radio, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are the gyroscope, proximity, compass, accelerometer and fingerprint.
It comes with a Li-Po 4500 mAh battery power. Officially available in four colors Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue and Awesome Black.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A52 in dollars is around $ 332.