If you have owned the Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
The Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G comes with a 6.8-inch 2x Dynamic AMOLED touchscreen. The phone runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. When it comes to storage, the phone consists of three variants 128 GB, 256 GB or 512 GB.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download USB Driver and PC Suite Software Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S1 Ultra 5G was officially released on January 29, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with a 6.8 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1400 x 3200 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone has three variants: 128 GB with 12 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB of RAM or 512 GB with 16 GB of RAM.
As for the camera, the phone has a 108MP + 10MP + 10MP + 12MP Quad primary lens with LED flash including other features. Additionally, a 40 MP secondary lens is available for selfies up front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Ion battery and is officially available in five colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Brown, Phantom Titanium and Phantom Navy.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G in dollars is around $ 1,029.