Do you own Sony Xperia 1 II? If so, this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Sony Xperia 1 II runs on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 powered by an octa-core processor. The Quad camera setup is fitted on its back. In addition, it includes 256 GB of internal memory with 8/12 GB of RAM.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download USB Driver and Sony Xperia 1 II PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Sony Xperia 1 II USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Sony Xperia 1 II.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Sony Xperia 1 II ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Specifications Sony Xperia 1 II
Sony Xperia 1 II was officially released on May 22, 2020. As for the display, the phone is equipped with a 6.5 inch OLED touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1644 x 3840 pixels.
It runs on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers two variants, 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
The phone’s camera includes a 12MP + 12MP + 12MP + 0.3MP Zeiss Quad optic main lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, an 8 MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
Phone connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. In addition, the sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by a 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Official available in three colors purple, mirror lake green and black.
The price of the Sony Xperia 1 II in dollars is around $ 789.9