Do you own Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro? If so, this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro comes with a large 7-inch IPS LCD touchscreen display powered by an Octa-Core processor. It works on Android 10 with HIOS 6.0. In addition, it consists of a Quad camera setup on the back.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Specifications of the Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro was officially released on July 23, 2020. The phone comes with a 7.0 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with HIOS 6.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers two variants, 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB of RAM. Besides, support micro-SD card for more storage space.
The camera is equipped with a 16MP + 5MP + 2MP + QVGA Quad main lens with Quad-LED flash. In addition, a 16 MP secondary lens with dual LED flash is also available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer and the proximity.
It is powered by a 6000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in three colors Fascinating Purple, Misty Gray and Ice Jadeite.
The price of the Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro in dollars is $ 164.