Do you own Tecno Pova Neo 3? If yes, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the drivers required for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Tecno Pova Neo 3 comes with 128 GB of internal memory coupled with 4/8 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 13, HIOS powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and must be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
Performing different operations on your smartphone requires a specific type of driver. All these drivers along with the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Pova Neo 3 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing drivers
- Just download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you are done downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Also, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Pova Neo 3 USB Drivers on computer?
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Pova Neo 3.
2nd step: After that, extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or Computer in Device Manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface below. This time, click the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Pova Neo 3 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, to flash firmware, you need to install SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm or MediaTek drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes. It is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC Suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on all versions of Windows operating system
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32bit/x64bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32bit/x64bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32bit/x64bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32bit/x64bit||Supported|