If you are using this great Vivo iQOO U1x smartphone, you need to download the latest official USB driver and PC suite software.
Vivo iQOO U1x hit the market in 2020, in October. The phone comes with a 6.51 inch screen and runs on Android 10 including iQOO UI 1.0.
Drivers are those that allow your device to work properly with other hardware devices or software interfaces in order to perform the particular operation.
Here you will find this article gathering all software related to Vivo iQOO U1x in one place. Just head to the download section below. In addition, download all the drivers with the PC suite software.
To install these drivers, follow the instructions below.
Download USB Drivers and Vivo iQOO U1x PC Suite Software: Latest Official Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo iQOO U1x drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo iQOO U1x.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed Vivo iQOO U1x ADB drivers on your computer.
Aim of the pilots
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, ADB drivers need to be installed.
- Likewise, to flash firmware flash file, CDC, VCOM, SPD and Qualcomm drivers are available. Depending on the chipset of your smartphone. Download the driver accordingly.
- To transfer media files without any interruptions, you need to download MTP drivers.
- Smartphone with MediaTek chipsets requires installation of MediaTek drivers.
- To run ADB and Fastboot commands using terminal, you need to install ADB and Fastboot configuration.
- To perform multiple operations using a single interface with one click, PC Suite software is most recommended.
Vivo iQOO U1x Specifications
The phone was officially available on the market in 2020, in October. It supports dual SIM card. As for the display, it has a 6.51 inch screen which supports the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It runs on Android 10, including iQOO U1 1.0 and includes an Octa-Core processor to improve performance.
Speaking of its storage, the phone offers three variants 64 GB with 4/6 GB of RAM and 128 GB with 6 GB of RAM.
Taking the camera into account, the phone is branded to offer a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple primary camera with LED flash including features and an 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, WLAN and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, the compass, the proximity and the fingerprint.
Vivo iQOO U1x is powered by 5000mAh Li-Po battery. It is available in two colors which are blue and black.
The price of the Vivo iQOO U1x is around 110 EUR.