Do you need Vivo Y1s USB driver? Go through this post to the end and you will do your job here easily. Here we provide the latest official USB driver for Vivo Y1s.
Vivo Y1s is the low-end smartphone that includes many features according to the user’s expectations at this price. The phone runs on Android 10, including Funtouch 10.5.
Drivers are mandatory and must be installed before connecting a smartphone to a computer. Or maybe you have decided to flash the custom ROM on your device, in this case too you are supposed to install the required drivers for your smartphone.
All the latest official drivers of the latest version for Vivo Y1s are included in this article. So take a look at the download section below. Download all the drivers with the PC Suite software.
In addition, follow the instructions in advance to install them on your PC.
Download USB Driver and PC Suite Vivo Y1s Software: Latest Official Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo Y1s drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y1s.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Vivo Y1. ADB drivers on your computer.
Aim of the pilots
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, ADB drivers need to be installed.
- Likewise, to flash firmware flash file, CDC, VCOM, SPD and Qualcomm drivers are available. Depending on the chipset of your smartphone. Download the driver accordingly.
- To transfer media files without any interruptions, you need to download MTP drivers.
- Smartphone with MediaTek chipsets requires installation of MediaTek drivers.
- To run ADB and fastboot commands using terminal, you need to install ADB and Fastboot configuration.
- To perform multiple operations using the single interface with one click, PC Suite software is most recommended.
About Vivo Y1s
|Availability in the market||Vivo Y1s made its presence in the market in 2020, in November.|
|Display||The phone comes with a 6.22 inch IPS LCD touchscreen that supports the resolution of 720 × 1520 pixels.|
|Hardware / software||It runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.|
|Storage room||The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 3 GB of RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB of RAM and also supports a micro-SD card for additional storage.|
|Camera||The phone’s camera has a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash that includes features and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.|
|Means of connectivity||Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, radio and USB.|
|Sensors||Proximity, compass and accelerometer.|
|Drums||The Vivo Y1s comes with a Li-Ion 4030 mAh battery.|
|Color availability||It is available in two colors: Aurora Blue and Olive Black.|
|Price||The price for Vivo Y1s is around 80 EUR.|