If you are looking for the official Vivo Y70 USB driver, you have come to the right place. Here you will download all official drivers and PC suite software required for your Vivo Y70. Simply browse through this full article and you are good to go.
The Vivo Y70 falls into a mid-range category with a 6.44-inch screen. The phone runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 11. It also has a triple camera fitted on its back.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware, you need to download and install the latest official versions of the drivers.
You should also download the official PC suite software which allows you to perform a particular operation on your smartphone with just one click.
Download Vivo Y70 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Official Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo Y70 drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y70.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed Vivo Y70 ADB drivers on your computer.
Why do the drivers need to be installed?
- For connection purpose, you need to install ADB drivers.
- Likewise, to flash firmware, installation of CDC, VCOM, SPD and Qualcomm is required. Depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- For the MediaTek chipset, install the MediaTek drivers.
- By running the ADB and Fastboot commands, install the ADB and Fastboot configuration.
- For transferring media files, you need to install MTP drivers.
- To perform various operations under a single interface, install the Vivo PC Suite software.
About Vivo Y70
The phone was officially released in 2020, in October. It comes with a 6.44 inch AMOLED touchscreen that supports the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 with Funtouch 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for additional storage.
The phone has a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP triple main camera with dual LED flash including features. A 16MP secondary camera is available for front selfies.
Speaking of its connectivity, the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, NFC, USB and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, accelerometer, compass, proximity and gyroscope.
Vivo Y70 offers a Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. It is available in two stunning colors which are Oxygen Blue and Gravity Black.
The price of the Vivo Y70 is around 270 EUR.