Do you own Xiaomi Civic 2? If yes, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the drivers required for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Xiaomi Civi 2 comes with 128/256 GB of internal memory coupled with 8/12 GB of RAM. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 12 including MIUI 13 powered by 2.4GHz Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and must be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Xiaomi Civi 2 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing drivers
- Just download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you are done downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Also, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Xiaomi Civic 2 Computer USB Drivers?
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Civic 2.
2nd step: After that, extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or Computer in Device Manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Civic 2 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, to flash firmware, you need to install SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm or MediaTek drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes. It is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC Suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on all versions of Windows operating system
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32-bit/ x64-bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32bit/x64bit||Supported|
Specifications of Xiaomi Civi 2
The phone is equipped with a 6.55 inch AMOLED touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
A software version:
It runs on Android 12 including MIUI 13 powered by 2.4GHz Octa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone includes 128/256 GB coupled with 8/12 GB of RAM
The camera is equipped with a 50MP + 20MP + 2MP triple main lens with Dual-LED flash, including other features. Additionally, a secondary Dual 32MP + 32MP lens with Dual-LED flash for selfies is available on the front.
It is powered by a 4500 mAh Li-Po battery
Officially available in black, blue, purple and silver
Xiaomi Civi 2 price starts from 350 EUR