Xiaomi Redmi 9i is one of the recent versions of the Xiaomi Smartphone brand. The phone has impressive specs and a low budget. If you have this great smartphone in hand and want to connect it to your computer, you need to download the official Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB driver.
In this article you will be able to download all official Xiaomi USB drivers required for your Redmi 9i. In addition, you will also get Mi PC Suite software.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB driver and Mi PC Suite software: their goal
Before performing any operation on your smartphone, you will need to download and install the official drivers for your particular smartphone.
For example, to connect your smartphone to a computer, you will need to download and install the ADB drivers on your computer. Likewise, to flash the firmware you will need the CDC and VCOM drivers.
We have also included other drivers for different purposes. Just go to the download section of this page and then download the official Xiaomi and Mi PC Suite drivers.
Also, watch video tutorials based on installing these drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB Driver Download: Latest Official Driver
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) drivers for connection purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi configuration (ADB and Fastboot) for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Download Xiaomi MTP driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
How to Install Xiaomi Redmi 9i USB Driver on Computer
Super easy guide to install ADB and Fastboot configuration on the computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. Perform this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of pilots
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and your smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB driver for your Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
Xiaomi Redmi 9i Review
Xiaomi Redmi 9i hit the market in September 2020. As for the display, the phone has a 6.53 inch screen. It supports a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels. The phone runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12.
In addition, the internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM. It also supports micro-SD card for additional storage. For the camera, the phone offers a 13 MP main camera with LED flash. A 5MP secondary is available at the front for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, WLAN and USB.
Also, if you want to download the official file Xiaomi Mi 8 SE USB Driver, then click the link to download.
If you have any questions regarding this article, let us know in the comments section.