If you have owned the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen. it runs on Android 11 including MIUI 12. The quad camera setup is placed on the back with a high quality lens. It comes with 64/128 GB of internal memory paired with 4/6 GB of RAM.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download USB Driver and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 was officially released on March 16, 2021.
The screen of the phone has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. In addition, for screen protection, it consists of gorilla corning 3 glass.
It runs on Android 11 with MIUI 12 powered by Octa-Core processor.
The storage includes an internal memory of 64/128 GB associated with 4/6 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
As for the camera, the phone includes a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad main lens with LED flash including features. In addition, a 13 MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
Bluetooth, GPS, infrared port, WLAN, radio and USB are available for connectivity support. The sensors present on the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity, the compass and the fingerprint of the phone.
It is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in three colors Frost White, Aqua Green and Shadow Black.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 in dollar is around $ 195.