Do you want Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G USB Driver? If so, then you have come to the right place. Here you will find all the latest official versions of the drivers as well as the PC suite software.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a Quad camera setup on the back. The phone is equipped with a 6.67 inch IPS LCD touch screen. Moreover, it works on Android 10 with MIUI 12.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download USB Driver and PC Suite Software Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G was officially released on December 1, 2020. Regarding the screen, it is equipped with a 6.67 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 powered by Octa-Core processor.
As for storage, the phone offers three variants 128 GB with 6 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
The camera packs a 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad main lens with dual LED flash including other features. In addition, a 16 MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, USB, NFC, infrared port and radio. The sensors present on the phone are the gyroscope, proximity, accelerometer, compass and fingerprint.
It is powered by a 4820 mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in three colors blue, gray and red / mint.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G in dollar is $ 340.