Having a problem finding the official drivers required for your Moto G8 Plus smartphone? Here you will find all the latest official Moto G8 Plus USB drivers as well as the PC suite software.
Moto G8 Plus made its presence in the market in 2019, in October. It is equipped with 6.3 inch LTPS IPS LCD touch screen. In addition, works on Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 10.
Driver allows you to perform a specific operation on your smartphone. Likewise, connecting the smartphone to a computer requires drivers. The same goes for flashing the firmware file on a device or for running ADB and Fastboot commands.
For all the above reasons, you will need to download and install different types of drivers on your PC. All of these drivers are available in the download section of this page below.
Download USB Driver and PC Suite Software for Motorola Moto G8 Plus: Official
- Download ADB driver for connection purposes.
- Download CDC drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download VCOM drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download SPD drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing the firmware.
- Download MediaTek drivers for Moto G8 Plus.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot drivers for Moto G8 Plus.
- Download MTP drivers for Moto G8 Plus.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software for Moto G8 Plus.
Windows operating system (supported versions)
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 bit
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- Windows XP 32/64 bit
Instructions for downloading the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Motorola Moto G8 Plus Drivers On PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto G8 Plus.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto G8 Plus ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose of Driver Installation
- You can transfer different files between your smartphone and a PC.
- Maintain the stability of the connection between two hardware devices.
- For the recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware flash file.
- Also, for rooting purposes.
- To run ADB and Fastboot commands on a device.
Motorola Moto G8 Plus Specifications
The phone officially hit the market in 2019, in October. Regarding the display, it works under Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10. It incorporates an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB of RAM. In addition, support micro-SD card for more storage.
The camera has a 48MP + 16MP + 5MP primary lens with LED flash including features. In addition, a 25 MP secondary lens for selfies is available on the front.
Connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, radio and USB. In addition, the sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
It is powered by a 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in two colors dark blue and dark red.
The Motorola Moto G8 Plus price in dollars is around $ 170.