Do you want a Samsung galaxy a72 USB driver? If so, then you have come to the right place. Here you will find all the latest official versions of the drivers as well as the PC suite software.
The Samsung Galaxy A72 comes with a Super AMOLED touchscreen consisting of a 6.7 inch display. The phone runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download USB Driver and PC Suite Software Samsung Galaxy A72: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Samsung galaxy a72 USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung galaxy a72.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Samsung galaxy a72 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Samsung Galaxy A72 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A72 was officially released on March 26, 2021. Regarding the screen, the phone has a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone comes in three variants: 128GB with 6GB RAM or 128GB with 8GB RAM, or 256GB with 8GB RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
In addition, the camera has a 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 5MP Quad main lens with LED flash, including other features. In addition, a 32 MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
In addition, it is powered by a Li-Po 5000mAh long-lasting battery. Officially available in four colors Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A72 in dollars is around $ 430.