Do you own Tecno Spark 8 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the drivers required for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Tecno Spark 8 Pro comes with 64/128 GB of internal memory coupled with 4/6 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 11 including HIOS 7.6 powered by Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and must be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Spark 8 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing drivers
- Just download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you are done downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Also, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Spark 8 Pro computer usb drivers
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 8 Pro.
2nd step: After that, extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or Computer in Device Manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 8 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, to flash firmware, you need to install SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes. It is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC Suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on all versions of Windows operating system
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 10 x32bit/x64bit
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 7 x32bit/x64bit
|Windows Vista x32bit/x64bit
|Windows XP x32bit/x64bit
Tecno Spark 8 Pro Specifications
The phone is equipped with a 6.8-inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels
A software version:
It runs on Android 11 including HIOS 7.6 powered by Octa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone comprises of 64/128 GB coupled with 4/6 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card
The camera is equipped with a 48MP + 2MP + ?MP triple main lens with Dual-LED flash, including other features. Additionally, an 8MP secondary lens with Dual-LED flash for selfies is available on the front.
It is powered by a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery
Officially available in Komodo Island, Interstellar Black and Winsor Violet colors
Tecno Spark 8 Pro price starts from INR 10,999