Do you own Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC? If so, this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC comes with a Quad camera setup on the back. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 powered by Octa-Core processor. The phone includes 64/128 GB of internal storage coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC Specifications
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC was officially released on September 8, 2020. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with a 6.67 inch IPS LCD touch screen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Moreover, it runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 powered by Octa-Core processor.
As for storage, the phone offers three variants 64 GB with 6 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
The camera has a 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad main lens with dual LED flash including other features. Additionally, a 20 MP secondary lens is available for front selfies.
Phone connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, infrared port, radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by a 5160mAh Li-Po battery. It is officially available in two colors Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue.
The price of the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC is around $ 189.