Do you own Motorola Moto G60? If so, this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
The Motorola Moto G60 is equipped with a 6.8 inch IPS LCD touchscreen. The phone runs on Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. It offers an internal memory of 128 GB coupled with 6 GB of RAM.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Motorola Moto G60 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Motorola Moto G60 USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola Moto G60.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Motorola Moto G60 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Motorola Moto G60 Specifications
The official release date of the Motorola Moto G60 is April 27, 2021. The phone is equipped with a 6.8 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels.
It runs on Android 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. When it comes to storage, the phone offers 128 GB of internal memory with 6 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
As for the camera, the phone has a 108MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple main camera with LED flash that includes other features. In addition, a 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity and the fingerprint.
The phone is powered by a 6000mAh Li-Po battery. It is officially available in two colors Frosted Champagne and Dynamic Gray.
The price of the Motorola Moto G60 is around 200 EUR.