Do you want to download Motorola one Power USB driver? In order to do your job, browse through this comprehensive article and you will find all the necessary drivers as well as the official PC suite software.
Motorola Power One was released in 2018, in October. Providing a nice visual experience by adding a few extra inches to the screen, making it 6.2 inches. In addition, contains a 16MP + 5 MP dual main camera with dual LED flash.
When it comes to connectivity or communication between different hardware or software, drivers are needed. There are different driver versions available for a particular smartphone model.
Simply head over to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC by following the instructions mentioned in this article.
Download Motorola One Power USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download ADB driver for connection purposes.
- Download CDC drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download VCOM drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download SPD drivers for firmware flashing.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers For flashing the firmware.
- Download MediaTek drivers for Motorola One Power.
- Download Motorola ADB and Fastboot drivers for Motorola One Power.
- Download MTP drivers for Motorola One Power.
- Download Motorola PC Suite software for Motorola One Power.
Windows operating system (supported versions)
- Windows 10 64/32 bit
- Windows 8.1 64/32 bit
- Windows 8 64/32 bit
- Windows 7 64/32 bit
- Windows Vista 64/32 bit
- Windows XP 64/32 bit
Instructions for downloading the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to Install Motorola One Power USB Driver on PC
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Motorola One Power.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Motorola One Power ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose of Driver Installation
- Maintain the stability of the connection between two hardware devices.
- For the recognition of a particular hardware device.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware flash file.
- Also, for rooting purposes.
- To transfer media or other different types of files between a computer and a smartphone.
Motorola One Power Specifications
The phone was officially released in 2018, in October. As for the display, it has a 6.2 inch LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels.
In addition, it runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo), also upgradable to Android 10. For fast processing, an Octa-Core processor is included.
As for storage, the phone offers 32 GB with 3 GB of RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB of RAM. In addition, a micro-SD card is also supported.
The camera includes a 16MP + 5MP dual main lens with dual LED flash with features. In addition, a 12MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB and radio are available for connectivity support. Likewise, the sensor includes the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass and fingerprint.
It contains a Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in a single Midnight Black color.
The price of the Motorola One Power is around 250 EUR.