Do you want to connect your Galaxy A11 to a computer or flash the latest firmware flash file? In this particular case, the prerequisite is downloading and installing the latest official USB drivers for your smartphone.
Here you will find all required Samsung Galaxy A11 official USB drivers. In addition, this article also contains the official Samsung PC Suite software.
Downloading and installing the official drivers is very important from all points of view. Just go to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers and pc suite software for your Galaxy A11.
Download USB Driver and PC Suite Software Samsung Galaxy A11: Official
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A11 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A11.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed Samsung Samsung Galaxy A11 ADB drivers on your computer.
If you have any issue with installing these Galaxy A11 USB drivers let us know in the comments section.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you also need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purpose, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
About Samsung Galaxy A11
The Samsung Galaxy A11 will be released in March 2020. The phone’s display features a 6.4-inch PLS IPS touchscreen. Provides a resolution of 720 × 1560 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 10. The Cortex-A53 Octa-Core 1.8 GHz processor is equipped. The phone comes in three variants of reclassification storage, 32GB with 2GB RAM, 32GB with 3GB RAM, or 64GB with 3GB RAM. Also supports micro-SD card for additional storage.
The phone’s camera includes a 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple primary camera with LED flash and an 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support provides Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, USB and Radio. The fingerprint, proximity and accelerometer are present on the phone.
It is packed with a 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially declared with four colors which are white, blue, red and black.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A11 in dollars is around $ 145.