Are you looking for a Tecno Spark 6 Air USB driver? You also want to download the official PC suite software, if so, this article is for you. Here you will be able to download all the necessary drivers as well as the PC suite software for your smartphone.
Tecno Spark 6 Air consists of a large 7.0-inch screen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. Plus, it runs on Android 10 including HIOS 6.2. For performance, the phone is equipped with a Cortex-A53 Quad-Core 1.8 GHz processor.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of this requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Spark 6 Air USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Spark 6 Air USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 6 Air.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 6 Air ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Specifications of the Tecno Spark 6 Air
Tecno Spark 6 Air was officially available on the market in 2020, in August. In addition, the phone is equipped with a 7.0 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
Plus, it runs on Android 10, including HIOS 6.2 powered by a 1.8GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-Core processor. When it comes to storage, the phone offers 32 GB with 2/3 GB of RAM and 64 GB with 3 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card for more space.
The camera has a 13MP + 2MP + QVGA triple lens with Quad-LED flash. In addition, an 8 MP secondary lens with dual LED flash is present for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, proximity and fingerprint.
It is powered by a 6000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in three colors Cloud White, Ocean Blue and Comet Black.
The price of the Tecno Spark 6 Air is around 90 EUR.