Are you looking for Tecno Spark 6 USB driver? You also want to download the official PC suite software, if so, this article is for you. Here you will be able to download all the necessary drivers as well as the PC suite software for your smartphone.
Tecno Spark 6 comes with 64 GB of internal storage coupled with 4 GB of RAM. It contains a Quad camera setup on the back. Plus, it runs on Android 10 including HIOS 7.0.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of this requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Spark 6 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Spark 6 USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 6.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 6 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- To use Samsung PC Suite, you will need to install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Specifications of Tecno Spark 6
The official Tecno Spark 6 hit the market in 2020, in September. The phone is equipped with a 6.8 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
Plus, it runs on Android 10, including HIOS 7.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The phone’s storage includes 64 GB internal memory with 4 GB of RAM. In addition, support micro-SD card for more space.
As for the camera, the phone has a 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA Quad primary lens with Quad-LED flash including features. In addition, an 8 MP secondary lens with dual LED flash is available on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, radio and USB. In addition, the sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, proximity and fingerprint.
It is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in four colors Dynamic Orabge, Misty Violet, Comet Black and Ocean Blue.
The price of the Tecno Spark 6 is around 110 EUR.