Do you want Tecno Spark 7 Pro USB driver? If so, then you have come to the right place. Here you will find all the latest official versions of the drivers as well as the PC suite software.
Tecno Spark 7 Pro is designed to run on Android 11 including HIOS 7.5 powered by Octa-Core processor. The phone has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Spark 7 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Official Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Spark 7 Pro USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 7 Pro.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 7 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Tecno Spark 7 Pro Specifications
Tecno Spark 7 Pro was released in May 2021. If we talk about its screen, it comes with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD touchscreen that supports the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Additionally, the phone runs on Android 11, including HIOS 7.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for storage, the phone comes in three variants: 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB of RAM, or 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM. Also supports micro-SD card for more space.
The camera features a 48MP + Unknown + Unknown triple lens with Quad-LED flash. In addition, an 8 MP secondary lens is available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, proximity and fingerprint.
It is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in four colors Spruce Green, Neon Dream, Magnet Blue and Alps Blue.