Do you own Tecno Spark Go 2022? If so, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Tecno Spark Go 2022 comes with 32 GB of internal memory coupled with 2 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card. Moreover, it runs on Android 11 (Go edition) including HIOS 7.6 powered by a Quad-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run the ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Tecno Spark Go 2022 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you are done with the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Tecno Spark Go 2022 USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark Go 2022.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or Computer in Device Manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then on “Add legacy hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark Go 2022 ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to the chipset of your smartphone.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on all versions of the Windows operating system
|Windows 11 x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32 bit / x64 bit||Supported|
Specifications Tecno Spark Go 2022
The phone is equipped with a 6.52 inch IPS LCD touchscreen, offering a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels
A software version:
It runs on Android 11 (Go edition) including HIOS 7.6 powered by a Quad-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB coupled with 2 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card
Does the camera have Dual 13MP +? MP main lens with Dual-LED flash including other features. In addition, an 8 MP secondary lens with LED flash for selfies is available on the front.
It is powered by a 5000mAh Li-Po battery
Officially available in the colors Turquoise Cyan, Iris Purple, Ice Silver and Atlantic Blue
Tecno Spark Go 2022 price in India starts from $ 7,499