Do you own Vivo V21 5G? If so, this article is for you. Here you will find all the necessary drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Vivo V21 5G is a mid-range smartphone with a super impressive triple camera setup on the back. The phone runs on Android 11, including Funtouch 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and should be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers as well as the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Vivo V21 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo V21 5G USB drivers on computer
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo V21 5G.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
There you have it, you have successfully installed the Vivo V21 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Driver Installation
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Likewise, to flash the firmware, you need to install the drivers SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, it is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Vivo V21 5G Specifications
Vivo V21 5G was officially released on May 06, 2021. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with a 6.44 inch AMOLED touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
In addition, the phone runs on Android 11 with Funtouch 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to storage, the phone offers two variants, 128 GB with 8 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB of RAM. Besides, support micro-SD card for more storage.
The camera features 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple main lens with LED flash including features. In addition, a 44 MP secondary lens with dual LED flash is available for selfies on the front.
Connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the gyroscope, proximity, compass, accelerometer and fingerprint.
It is powered by a 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in three colors Arctic White, Sunset Dazzle and Dusk Blue.
The price of Vivo V21 5G is around 340 EUR.