In order to perform different types of operations on your smartphone, you just need to download and install the latest official versions of the USB driver. Here you will download the Vivo Y11s USB drivers as well as the PC Suite software.
Vivo Y11s is an affordable smartphone with a stunning design featuring gradient colors. The phone runs on Android 10, including Funtouch 11.
Different drivers are available for a particular smartphone, which allows different operations to be performed successfully.
Therefore, download all the drivers as well as the PC suite software from the download section below. In addition, follow the instructions provided in advance to install them on your PC.
Download USB Driver and Vivo Y11s PC Suite Software: Latest Official Version
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo Y11s drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y11s.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Vivo Y11s ADB drivers on your computer.
- For connection purpose, you need to install ADB drivers.
- Likewise, to flash firmware, installation of CDC, VCOM, SPD and Qualcomm is required. Depending on the chipset of your smartphone.
- For the MediaTek chipset, install the MediaTek drivers.
- By running the ADB and Fastboot commands, install the ADB and Fastboot configuration.
- Also, for media file transfer, you need to install MTP drivers.
- In addition, to perform various operations under a single interface, install the Vivo PC Suite software.
About the Vivo Y11s
The phone entered the market in 2021, in January. It supports dual SIM card. As for the display, the phone has a 6.51 inch screen that offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 3 GB of RAM. In addition, supports micro-SD card.
As for the camera, it comes packed with a 13MP + 2MP dual main camera, including an LED flash. For selfies, it includes an 8MP secondary camera.
The connectivity supports available on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, compass and fingerprint. Vivo Y11s offers 5000mAh Li-Po battery, it comes in two stunning colors which are Phantom Black and Glacier Blue.
The price of the Vivo Y11s is around 119 EUR.