If you have owned the Vivo Y20A smartphone and want to download the latest official versions of the drivers, you have come to the right place here. In this article, we will provide you with Vivo Y20A USB driver as well as PC Suite software.
Vivo Y20A is released in 2021, January. The phone has a 6.51 inch screen which supports a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It works on Android 10 including Funtouch 11.
Each smartphone model has its own specific drivers. Before performing any particular operation on your smartphone, you need to download and install the necessary on your PC.
Just go to the download section of this page below. In addition, download all the drivers and then install it on your computer by following the instructions.
Download Vivo Y20A USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Official Versions
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have completed the download, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Vivo Y20A drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y20A.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder that you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed Vivo Y20A ADB drivers on your computer.
USB driver for other variants
Purpose of Driver Installation
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file requires installing CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm and SPD drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- To run ADB & Fastboot command, you need to install ADB & fastboot configuration.
- If your smartphone includes a MediaTek chipset, download the MediaTek drivers.
- Moreover, to transfer different types of media files, you need to install MTP drivers on your PC.
About the Vivo Y20A
The phone was officially released in 2021, January. As for the display, the phone has a 6.51 inch screen which supports a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The storage capacity includes 64 GB with 3 GB of RAM.
As for the camera, the phone includes a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple main camera with LED flash. For selfies, it carries an 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, USB and radio are available for connectivity support. As for the sensors, the phone includes the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
It offers 5000mAh Li-Po battery. Officially available in two colors Nebula Blue and Dawn White. The price of the Vivo Y20A is around 130 EUR.