Do you own a Xiaomi Back Shark 3 smartphone? If your answer is yes, you could be here to find all officially released Xiaomi software. If this is the case then you have obviously come to the right place here to find all the necessary drivers and tools for your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 smartphone.
So, we are here to provide you the latest officially released and officially tested Xiaomi ADB / MIUI USB Drivers. If you plan to connect your Xiaomi Black Shark 3 smartphone to your computer, then you will need to install the drivers required for your smartphone model on your computer. When you are going to install the drivers, you must first verify that these drivers are compatible and supported by my smartphone or that it has been released specifically for my smartphone. Here in this article, we are providing all of these for free along with the detailed implementation guide and video tutorials provided below based on how you install these drivers. Watch the guide and video tutorials based on installing these drivers which will help you to easily install Xiaomi MIUI USB drivers on your computer.
These drivers and tools are compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Review
Black Shark 3 was officially released in 2020, in March, with a dual sim mechanism. The phone has a stunning 6.67 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen that supports 1080 × 2400 pixel resolution with AOD (always on). The default version of the software installed on it is Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
As for internal storage, the Xiaomi Black Shark 3 offers three variants of 128 GB with 3 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 12 GB of RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB of RAM. The phone’s camera includes a 64MP + 13MP + 5MP Triple primary camera with LED flash that includes features and a 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity and the compass. Xiaomi Black Shark 3 is powered by a Li-Po 4720 mAh battery and comes in three impressive colors: Lightning Black, Armor Gray and Star Silver.
The price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 3 in dollar is around $ 529.
Download Xiaomi ADB / MIUI USB Drivers for Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) drivers for connection purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi configuration (ADB and Fastboot) for Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
Video tutorials on installing ADB drivers on a computer
Guide to installing ADB and Fastboot Setup on a computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. do this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
About the pilots
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and your smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB driver for your Xiaomi Black Shark 3.
If you have any questions regarding this article, let us know in the comments section.