Xiaomi Redmi 9A comes with a large 6.53 inch screen running on Android 10 with MIUI 12. If you are looking for these latest Xiaomi Redmi 9A USB drivers, then you are in the right place here to find and download the Xiaomi USB officially released. / ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
In this article, we will provide you with the latest officially released Xiaomi USB tested drivers for your Xiaomi Redmi 9A as well as the detailed installation guide and video tutorials provided below that will explain how to easily install the redmi USB driver on your computer. We have included all kinds of drivers in this post and also the Mi pc suite which can be used for different types of operations.
Before installing these drivers, you need to watch the video tutorials carefully in order to install all the drivers correctly on your computer without hassle. These drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows 10 64 bit, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and XP. These drivers will also help you connect your Redmi Airdots to your computer.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A review
Redmi 9A was officially released in 2020, in July, supporting dual sim. Regarding the display, the Redmi 9A is equipped with a 6.53 inch screen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels powered by an Octa-Core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone offers 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB of RAM and also supports the micro-SD card for additional storage. The phone’s camera includes a 13 MP primary camera with LED flash, including features and a 5 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, infrared port and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the gyroscope and the proximity. The Xiaomi Redmi 9A is powered by a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in three impressive color combinations: granite gray, peacock green and sky blue.
You can get this awesome smartphone for only 80 EUR.
Download Xiaomi ADB / USB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (ADB and Fastboot) Configuration for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Download MTP driver for Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Video tutorial on how to install the ADB driver on a computer
Simple guide to install ADB and Fastboot configuration on the computer
Step 1: Download the ADB and Fastboot configuration above, then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you will need to press “Y” then press the Enter key to execute. perform this step until the pop-up windows of the installation wizard appear. Now click on the “Next” button in the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of the Xiaomi ADB / USB driver
- Different pilots are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without any hassle.
- Provide a software interface to the hardware.
- Hardware can easily communicate with software components, if the required drivers are installed.
Let us know in the comment section if you have a problem with this post.