Do you have an Infinix Hot 8 smartphone? If so, you need to download the required Infinix drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or to the flashing firmware.
In this article, we will provide you with the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone as well as video tutorials based on how to install the infinix USB drivers on the computer. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download and install the required drivers for your infinix S5 smartphone. You will also find the download of the infinix pc suite software which will help you to perform many operations.
These Infinix Hot 8 USB drivers are compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, XP, Vista etc. Before installing these drivers, you can watch the video tutorial below based on installing these drivers.
Infinix Hot 8 Review
Infinix Hot 8 was officially released in 2019, in September, supporting dual simulation. The phone is equipped with a 6.52 inch IPS capacitive LCD touch screen supporting the resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels. The default version of the installed software is Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0.
When it comes to internal storage, Infinix Hot 8 offers two variants of 32 GB with 2 GB of RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM and also supports the micro-SD card for additional storage. The phone’s camera includes a triple 13MP + 2MP + QVGA with Quad-LED flash, including features and an 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the proximity and the compass. Infinix Hot 8 is powered by a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery and is available in a combination of four impressive colors: Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic Violet, Shark Gray and Midnight Black.
The Infinix Hot 8 price in Pakistan is 16,999 and in USD it is $ 127.
Download Infinix USB Drivers for Infinix Hot 8
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers to flash the firmware.
- Download (ADB and Fastboot) Configuration for Infinix Hot 8.
- Download Infinix PC Suite software for Infinix Hot 8.
Easy guide to install the ADB and Fastboot driver on the computer
Need a driver
- Help you perform a particular operation without mess.
- Full software support for communicating with hardware.
- Different pilots are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
If you have a question related to this post, let us know in the comments section.