Do you own Oppo Reno 6 Lite? If yes, then this article is for you. Here you will find all the drivers required for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Oppo Reno 6 Lite comes with 128GB of internal memory coupled with 6GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card. Moreover, the phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers are very important and must be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and run ADB and fastboot commands on your device.
All of these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with the official PC suite software are available in this article.
Download Oppo Reno 6 Lite USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
Instructions for installing drivers
- Just download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you are done downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Also, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Oppo Reno 6 Lite computer usb drivers
Step 1: First, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 6 Lite.
2nd step: After that, extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or Computer in Device Manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time, click the “Browse” button and navigate to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 6 Lite ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- For connectivity reasons, you need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, to flash firmware, you need to install SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes. It is recommended that you download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC Suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on all versions of Windows operating system
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit||Supported|
|Windows Vista x32bit/x64bit||Supported|
|Windows XP x32bit/ x64bit||Supported|
Specifications of the Oppo Reno 6 Lite
The phone is equipped with a 6.43-inch AMOLED touchscreen, offering a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
A software version:
It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by Octa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone comprises of 128 GB coupled with 6 GB of RAM and also supports micro-SD card
The camera has a 48MP + 2MP + 2MP triple main lens with LED flash including other features, and a 16MP secondary lens for selfies is available on the front.
It is powered by a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery
Officially available in Black and Rainbow Silver colors
The price of Oppo Reno 6 Lite is around 380 EUR