Do you own a Vivo Y55 smartphone? If so, then you have come to the right place here to download the officially required Vivo USB drivers for your Vivo Y55. You will also find the detailed installation guide along with the video tutorials provided below.
What are pilots?
Drivers provide the software interface to hardware components. Different operation requires installing different drivers before running it. Without pilots, the operation will not be successful. So, to complete an operation, you need to download and install the officially released drivers.
When you connect your smartphone to your computer, ADB drivers should be installed on your computer. For flashing firmware, CDC and VCOM drivers must be installed. There are many other drivers needed for different purposes.
Download Vivo Y55 USB Driver
- Download ADB drivers for connection purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Configuration for Vivo Y55.
- Download MediaTek driver for Vivo Y55.
- Download MTP driver for Vivo Y55.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Vivo Y55.
Video tutorial on installing ADB driver on a computer
Simple guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on a computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot configuration and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y”, now press Enter key to execute. Perform this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “Next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are drivers needed?
- Drivers provide a software interface to hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transfer files to your computer.
- Update or install the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flash custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the original ROM.
Vivo Y55 Review
Vivo Y55 is equipped with a 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that supports the resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels with a pixel density of 282 PPI. It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). For performance, the phone includes 2 GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB and also supports micro-SD card up to 128 for additional storage. As for the camera, the Vivo Y55 has an 8MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
It supports dual SIM card. The phone’s connectivity support includes Bluetooth, GPS and WLAN. The Vivo Y55 comes with a Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery.
If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know in the comments section.