Do you own a Xiaomi Black Shark 2 smartphone? If so, you need to download and install the officially released Xiaomi ADB / USB drivers for your smartphone. The drivers are very important to be installed on the computer for connectivity purposes and for flashing the firmware file to your device.
In this article you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Xiaomi Black Shark 2 smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the officially released drivers for your smartphone. After downloading the required drivers, you should watch the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Download Xiaomi USB / ADB Drivers for Xiaomi Black Shark 2
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) drivers for connection purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi configuration (ADB and Fastboot) for Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
- Download Xiaomi MTP Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
How to Install Xiaomi Black Shark 2 USB Driver on Computer
Easy guide to install ADB and Fastboot configuration on computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. do this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need a driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and smartphone, you need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB driver for your Xiaomi Black Shark 2.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Review
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 was officially released in 2019, in March, supporting dual sim. The phone has a 6.39 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen that supports the resolution of 1080 × 2340 pixels. The phone runs Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 10 with JoyUI 11. For performance, Black Shark 2 offers an Octa-Core processor with the Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset.
As for internal storage, the phone comes with different variants of 128GB with 6GB RAM or 128GB with 8GB RAM or 256GB with 8GB RAM or 256GB with 12GB RAM. For camera enthusiasts, the phone has a 48MP + 12MP dual primary camera with LED flash that includes features and a 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
GPS, USB, WLAN and Bluetooth are included in the phone’s connectivity support. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass and fingerprint. It offers a powerful backup battery with a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery and is available in three colors: black, silver and blue.
The price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 in dollars is around $ 548.
Let us know in the comments section, if you have any problem with this post.