If you are a Xiaomi Mi 5S user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flash your device’s firmware, luckily you have come to the right place here. You need to download the officially released Xiaomi driver for your Xiaomi Mi 5S smartphone.
Here you will find the latest officially released Xiaomi drivers for your Xiaomi Mi 5S. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download all the required drivers including the Mi PC Suite software download. After downloading the Xiaomi driver, watch the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Xiaomi Mi 5S USB Driver Download
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) drivers for connection purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi configuration (ADB and Fastboot) for Xiaomi Mi 5S.
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi 5S.
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Mi 5S.
- Download Xiaomi MTP driver for Xiaomi Mi 5S.
How to install Xiaomi Mi 5S USB driver on a computer
Simple guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on a computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. do this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of pilots
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and your smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB driver for your Xiaomi Mi 5S.
Xiaomi Mi 5S Review
Xiaomi Mi 5S was officially released in 2016, October with dual sim. It is equipped with 5.15 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which supports the resolution of 1080 × 1920 pixels. The phone runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), also upgradable to Android 7.0 (Nougat) with MIUI 10. As for performance, Xiaomi Mi 5S includes a Quad-Core processor with the Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 3 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM. As for the camera, the Xiaomi Mi 5S has a 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash that includes features and a 4MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone’s connectivity support includes USB, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are the accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, gyroscope and fingerprint. Xiaomi Mi 5S is powered by a 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery and comes in four stunning colors: silver, gray, gold and rose gold.
The price of the Xiaomi Mi 5S is around 250 EUR.
If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know in the comments section.