Do you want to connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 to a computer? If so, download and install the officially released Xiaomi USB drivers for your smartphone. Installing the required drivers on your computer will allow you to manage connectivity between your smartphone and your computer. Here you will find all the required Xiaomi USB drivers for your Mi A2 (Mi 6X) smartphone.
Without wasting any time, go to the download section of this page and then download all the required Xiaomi ADB / USB drivers for your smartphone. After downloading the drivers, watch the video tutorials based on installing these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) ADB / USB Driver
- Download Xiaomi (ADB) drivers for connection purposes.
- Download Xiaomi (CDC) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi (VCOM) drivers for flashing the firmware.
- Download Xiaomi configuration (ADB and Fastboot) for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
- Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
- Download Xiaomi MediaTek driver for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
- Download Xiaomi MTP driver for Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
How to install Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) USB driver on a computer
Simple guide to install ADB and Fastboot Setup on a computer
Step 1: Download the above ADB and Fastboot config and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder then click on the .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command window will appear where you need to press “Y” and then press Enter key to execute. Perform this step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now click on the “next” button of the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of pilots
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver must be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM and ADB drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task without hassle.
- When you want to transfer files between your computer and your smartphone, you need to download and install the required Xiaomi MIUI USB driver for your Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X).
Review Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X)
Xiaomi Mi A2 supports dual sim. It has made its presence in the market with a stunning design. The screen is equipped with a 5.99 inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It is capable of displaying a resolution of 1080 × 2160 pixels. Android 8.1 (Oreo) version is installed by default on it. It can also be upgraded to Android 9.0 (Pie) with Android One. For performance reasons, it includes an Octa-Core processor.
It offers sufficient storage capacity including 32 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB of RAM. Contributing to the benefit of its users at such an affordable price, the Xiaomi Mi A2 has a 12MP + 20MP dual primary camera with dual LED flash including features and a 20MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
As for connectivity, Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6x) includes GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, infrared port and USB. The sensors present on the phone are the fingerprint, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, the proximity and the compass. Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X) is powered by a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and is available in five colors: red, blue, gold, black and rose gold.
The price of the Xiaomi Mi A2 in dollars is around $ 136.
If you have any questions regarding this article, let us know in the comments section.