Do you have this great Xiaomi Poco C3? Do you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or want to use the official software of the Mi PC suite to update your smartphone? If so, then go ahead and download the latest official Xiaomi USB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco C3.
Here you will find yourself extremely lucky by downloading all Xiaomi USB drivers and PC suite software in one post. Plus, the best part is that it’s all free.
Just go to the download section of this page below. In addition, download all the drivers with the software from the Mi Pc suite. In addition, follow the instructions to install these drivers on your computer as well.
Xiaomi Poco C3 USB Drivers and Mi PC Suite Software Download: Latest Official Version
Instructions for installing the drivers
- Simply download all the drivers to your computer.
- Once you have finished downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, in the case of exe files, just run the file and start the installation process.
How to install Xiaomi Poco C3 USB drivers on a computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco C3.
2nd step: After that extract the zip file and go to device manager.
Step 3: Now select your PC or computer in the device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab, then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now continue with “Next” until you see the interface below.
Step 6: Click “Next” and you will see the interface as below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder you downloaded before, then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once you have selected the file, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Here you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Poco C3. ADB drivers on your computer.
Also if you want to download the official file Xiaomi Poco F1 USB Drivers, then click the link to download.
Need to install drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer.
- To transfer files, media, etc.
- You can access all the content of your computer available on your smartphone.
- Additionally, you can flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your smartphone using Mi PC Suite. But this requires the installation of the official Xiaomi USB drivers to be installed on the computer for connection purpose.
Xiaomi Poco C3 Specifications
|Xiaomi poco c3|
|Market release date||October 16, 2020|
|Pin up||6.43 inch IPS LCD touch screen, supported resolution 720 × 1600, Panda glass protection|
|BONE||Android 10 with MIUI 12|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G35|
|Storage room||Offers 32GB with 3GB RAM or 64GB with 4GB RAM, Micro-SD card support|
|Camera||Triple (13 + 2 + 2 MP main camera) with LED flash and (5MP secondary camera)|
|Means of connectivity||Bluetooth, GPS, radio, USB and WLAN|
|Sensors||Proximity and accelerometer|
|Backup battery||Li-Po 5000|
|Available colors||Matte black, lime green, arctic blue|
|Price in dollars||102 USD|