|Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Choosing iOS or as we know it “iPhone over Android smartphones” is becoming a norm and most android users are using iPhones by replacing their smartphones or simply buying an iPhone just to showcase their classy styles. However, sometimes it becomes hard to use iPhone when you are an effective Android user. As you can pick any default browser for any app or link opening in Android and do it separately for every app, there’s no option for default browser change on iPhone with iOS 15. But, Chrome, Firefox, and Brave users as well as other browsers such as Opera, Tor Browser, Microsoft Edge, and more want to change their default iPhone browser Safari to their favorite browser.
Here we are sharing with you 2 working methods to change iPhone default browser to your favorite one. So, here’s how to do it with two different methods, you can pick what you think is easy for you:
1st Way: Using Your Favorite Browser
For example, if you are looking to set Chrome as your default browser on iPhone, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to App Store and search for Chrome browser
- Install Chrome browser
- Open Chrome browser and click on the 3-dots menu available at the right corner bottom
- Click on the Default Browser option, probably available at the 4th point
- Now tap on Open Chrome Settings and Tap default browser app then select Chrome
This will help you to easily make Chrome the default browser for iPhone.
2nd Way: Using Easy iPhone Settings
This is a super-easy way to change your default browser to any of your favorites from Safari to Chrome or Chrome to Opera or anything like that. Here will be using only iPhone Settings app:
- Go to App Store and install your favorite browser
- Now open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and find the browser you just install
- Tap on the name of the browser > tap on Default Browser App
- Select your favorite browser
That’s all, now you will see all the links and web pages will be opening with the recently installed browser that you selected as a default browser on your iPhone.
You can use this method for any browser from Chrome, Brave to Opera, and all other internet browsing apps.
How do I make Chrome my default browser on iPhone?
This is not a tricky way, but it looks like a trick, and here’s how to officially select and make Chrome your default browser on iPhone and iPads:
- On your iOS device, open the Chrome app
- See 3-dots that’s the More menu, tap on it go to Settings
- Tap on Default Browser and now tap Open Chrome settings
- Now tap on the Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app
That’s how you make chrome your default browser on iPhone and iPad too.
Anyone using an iPhone or iPad even with iOS 13 or iOS 14 will be able to use these methods for changing default browsers.
Stay with us for knowing more tech stuff.